Hoteles dentro de Disneyland Paris
Hotels Inside Disneyland Paris
Although they are not literally located inside the enclosure, the hotels in Disneyland Paris are the closest to the park.
They offer the advantage of being able to arrive on foot, in addition to encounters with characters, early access to the parks and much more. Discover the best hotels within Disneyland Paris and the advantages of staying in any of them.
Hotels inside Disneyland Paris
|Disney’s Hotel New York® – The Art of Marvel
|Disney’s Newport Bay Club®
|Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne®
|Disney’s Sequoia Lodge®
|Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe®
*Average room price per night in low season. The rates may vary according to the date and the availability of the accommodation.
Advantages of staying at Disneyland Paris
It is very easy to get to Disneyland from Paris by public transport or using shuttle services. The approximate time to arrive is 35 minutes from the center of Paris.
These are some of the many advantages of staying in any of the hotels within the park:
- As a guest you have early access , so you can enjoy the best attractions at Disneyland Paris with much less waiting than normal and before the crowds roll in.
- It is a pleasure to walk only 10 or 15 minutes at most to the entrance of the park.
- Another point in favor is that the accommodations offer frequent and free transport services if you prefer the bus option.
- It is the best alternative if you are looking for hotels for families in Paris. During the day the Disney characters make visits , so you can greet them and take pictures with them without having to stand in the long lines that are usually done inside the parks.
- The theme setting is very well done.
- All places are adapted for people with disabilities.
- You will have free parking.
There are currently 6 official Disney hotels within the park. (The Disneyland Hotel, the closest to the entrance, is currently under renovation.)
1. Disney’s Hotel New York ® – The Art of Marvel
If you stay at Disney’s Hotel New York® – The Art of Marvel you will be a 10-minute walk from the parks. This 4-star hotel has modern and spacious rooms and facilities that the little ones will love.
Why we like Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel?
- It has an area with an indoor and outdoor heated pool, a children’s pool and a jacuzzi set in the style of the New York subway.
- They will be able to enjoy the Marvel Design Studio , a place for the little ones to let their creativity run wild.
- Regarding the dining options: guests highlight the completeness of the breakfast and the quality of the bar with terrace that offers drinks and snacks.
Disney’s Newport Bay Club is located next to Lake Disney . In fact, when booking you can select the option of a room with views of the lake or with a terrace.
Among its facilities it offers two heated swimming pools, a 24-hour gym, whirlpool and sauna. The theme in the marine decoration is inspired by the story of Mickey Mouse in “Willy and the steamboat” . They have a minimum area of 27 m2 and configurations to accommodate up to 4 people.
Its location is ideal because it is a 10-minute walk from the parks , one of the aspects most appreciated by guests. There is also a free shuttle bus to the park.
Toy Story fans will love the Hotel Cheyenne and its well-cared setting inspired by this animated film . In fact, if you walk down the hall you won’t be long in coming across Woody or Jessie.
Staying at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne is like stepping into a Wild West movie . In its facilities you will find fun activities such as the indoor and outdoor children’s play area, take a pony ride or find the best sweets and toys in its General Store.
The hotel has a fun bar and restaurant inspired by western saloons. There is also a Starbucks coffee inside the hotel . It is about a 15 minute walk from the parks.
Disney’s Sequioa Lodge will transport you to the magical world of Bambi , since its setting, like a rustic mountain refuge, is dedicated to the friendly deer from the Disney animated film.
The rustically decorated rooms are fully equipped and have a private bathroom, are spacious and offer views of the lake. (The hotel is located next to Lake Buena Vista).
Its facilities include two heated swimming pools (one indoor and one outdoor), a children’s area with video games and cartoons , and many cozy spaces with fireplaces, where you can eat or have a drink. You can also eat at its restaurant Hunter’s Grill.
Pay attention because you may come across Disney characters at any time, so get your camera ready!
From our list of hotels in Disneyland Paris, the Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe is the cheapest. With simple but well-equipped rooms, this 2-star hotel is fully themed in the style of the Pixar movie “Cars” .
Family-friendly rooms include free cribs and are adapted for guests with reduced mobility. It has two themed restaurants, a Starbucks and a children’s play area.
Its setting will transport you to the famous Route 66 and the American Southwest, and as in all Disney hotels, its characters await you every morning to take photos with you .
Best hotels inside Disneyland Paris
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel from €535
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club from €344
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne from €260
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge from €291
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe from €229
If you are looking for other lodging alternatives, we recommend a selection of 6 cheap hotels near Disneyland Paris, where you will see cheaper options and even hotels with kitchens.
Hoteles en París
Encuentra tu alojamiento ideal en con nuestras selecciones de los mejores hoteles en París
Cheap hotels near the Eiffel Tower
Staying in Paris near the Eiffel Tower is possible without spending an arm and a leg. Here are five cheap hotels near the Eiffel Tower.