Go City Paris Pass
Tourist card with which you will get savings of up to 50%.
Go City Paris Pass
The Go City Paris Pass is a tourist card that gives you access to the best attractions in Paris while saving time and money. Includes climbing the Eiffel Tower, tour and skip-the-line entry to the Louvre, among many others.
Here we tell you how it works, the types of passes available, prices and how you can save more than €100 on your trip to Paris .
Is it worth buying it?
The truth is that buying this tourist card can save you time and money depending on how you organize your trip. The first thing you should know is that it is available in two modalities: the Explorer Pass and the All-Inclusive Pass .
- The Explorer Pass works by number of attractions. In this modality you can visit 3, 4, 5, 6 or up to 7 options and it has a maximum duration of 60 days.
- With the All Inclusive Pass you can enter all the attractions you want in 2, 3, 4 or 6 continuous days.
If you prefer to slow down and visit some specific attractions, the Explorer Pass is for you. On the other hand, if, for example, you are traveling to Paris for a short time and want to see as many places as possible, the All-Inclusive Pass is better for you.
The best way to understand which option is best for you is by doing a couple of practical exercises with its two modalities.
First of all, let’s say you want to buy the 5-way Explorer Pass and, among the things to do in Paris, you choose the following attractions and experiences:
- Disneyland® Paris – 1 day ticket for 1 park. Normal price: it goes from €56.00 in low season to €99.00 in high season.
- Guided tour of the Eiffel Tower by elevator. Regular price: €44.00.
- The Louvre: Surroundings Tour and Skip-the-Line Entrance. Regular price: €41.00.
- Guided tour of the Champs Elysées and entrance to the Arc de Triomphe. Regular price: €41.00.
- A day of fun at Parc Astérix. Regular price: €55.00.
Buying each ticket at the box office, you would spend between €237.00 or €280.00 depending on the season in which you travel. The 5-way Explorer Pass costs €194.00, so you’ll save between €43.00 and €86.00 respectively. Not bad, right?
All Inclusive Pass
Now, let’s take as an example that you buy the 3-day All-Inclusive Pass and add these activities to your itinerary:
- 1 day tour with Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off. Regular price: €42.00.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and the Archaeological Crypt. Regular price: €36.00.
- Walking tour of Montmartre and Sacré Coeur. Regular price: €36.00.
- French wine tasting at Les Caves du Louvre. Regular price: €35.00.
- Entrance to the Tour Montparnasse Normal price: €18.00.
- Aquarium of Paris. Regular price: €26.00.
- Bateaux Parisiens: Sightseeing cruise on the Seine. Regular price: €18.00.
- Walking tour of the Latin Quarter. Regular price: €36.00.
It all adds up to a total of €247 and considering that the three-day pass is priced at €120.00, you save a total of €127 .
If you have time to do more activities in Paris, of course, the savings are much greater.
Advantages of the Go City Paris Pass
- It is not necessary to know in advance which are the places you want to visit, you can choose them at the time of your trip. The validity of the pass will begin to run when you activate it at the first attraction you visit.
- You can buy them at any time before your trip, since non-activated passes are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Depending on the activity, they may include priority access and discounts in shops and restaurants.
- They are very easy to use . Just download the Go City app, sync your pass to the app, and you’re ready to sightsee in Paris!
Advantages and prices of the Explorer Pass
- The 5, 6 and 7-day passes include a 1-day ticket to Disneyland® Paris.
- You can enjoy the best attractions and monuments to visit in Paris at your own pace. When you use it for the first time, you will have up to 60 days to consume all visits.*
In addition, it adapts perfectly to any planning, due to the fact that it does not work by hours or days, but by number of attractions.
|Precio Go City Paris Pase Explorer||Adultos||Niños (2 a 17 años)|
|3 Tourist Pass||74€||44€|
|4 Tourist Attraction Pass||99€||59€|
|5 Attractions Pass (Includes Disneyland® Paris)||194€||149€|
|6 Attractions Pass (Includes Disneyland® Paris)||219€||164€|
|7 Attractions Pass (Includes Disneyland® Paris)||244€||179€|
*If you plan to go to Disneyland® Paris, one of the attractions for which it is necessary to reserve in advance, it is important that you know that the 60 days of validity of your pass will begin to run as soon as you request the tickets through the application form.
Advantages and prices of the All Inclusive Pass
- It is ideal if you are going to travel to Paris for a few days and you will have a lot of free time to see and live all the possible experiences.
- The 4- and 6-day passes include a complimentary Paris Museum Pass for the same number of days, giving you free access to nearly 50 museums and galleries, including the world-famous Louvre.*
|Price Go City Paris All Inclusive Pass||Adultos||Niños (2 a 17 años)|
|4-Day Pass (Includes Paris Museum Pass)||199€||74€|
|6-Day Pass (Includes Paris Museum Pass)||229€||84€|
*The Paris Museum Pass must be picked up at the Big Bus Information Center in Paris.
Where to buy the Go City Paris Pass?
The best way to buy the Go City Paris Pass is through the official website. This not only guarantees you the lowest price available , it also gives you the possibility to request a refund in case of any eventuality.
Once you have completed the process, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information on how to download and activate the passes. If you don’t want to use your mobile, you can print them with a code and take them with you.
You can review the full list of attractions for the Explorer Pass and the All-Inclusive Pass in detail on the official website.
Keep in mind that some of these activities are included in both passes and others in only one or the other in particular . By downloading the app you will have all the complete information about them and the reservation process of each one, if applicable.
Other Paris tourist cards
Along with the Go City Explorer Pass and its two modalities, there is another tourist card that will also help you save time and money on your trip to the French capital: the Paris Pass.
This card gives you free access to over 75 top attractions, tours and activities to do in Paris for 2, 3, 4 or 6 consecutive days. The prices, in the same way, vary according to the number of days you choose and if it is for an adult or a child.
In conclusion, many people often wonder what is the best card for sightseeing in Paris . They all have similar benefits, but work differently; it is a matter of analyzing all the details of your trip and determining which one best suits your itinerary.
We want to give you more information about Paris and how to save on your trip to the French capital, so we invite you to discover the free museums in Paris , how to save on Disney Paris and tips for your first time in Paris.
Places to see in Paris
Paris attractions that you can visit with the two types of the Go City Paris Pass
The most famous monument in Paris. It has adorned the capital since 1889. We explain how to visit it.
Thousands of treasures of world history and the best works of Leonardo da Vinci in one place. This majestic museum is much more than the Mona Lisa.
Montmartre and Sacre Coeur
Sacre Coeur is worth a visit for its magnificent architecture, charming surroundings and views over Paris.
Seine River Cruise
Taking a boat ride on the Seine is a wonderful way to enjoy all there is to see in Paris.
The Montparnasse Tower is a building in Paris with the fastest elevator in Europe, taking you to a height of 196 m in 38 seconds to delight you with breathtaking views over the city.